We, or a third party service provider acting on our behalf (“Service Provider”), collect information from and about Users when they visit the Site.
Information Users Give Us. We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for personal information including name, email address, mailing address, phone number and, if a User makes a purchase on the Site, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We may combine the information you provide to us with information from about
Information We Collect When Users Visit the Site. We may automatically collect non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Site including the browser name/type, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and domain name from which the User visited the Site. We may also collect information about Users’ browsing behavior, such as the date and time of Site visit, the areas or pages of the Site a User visits, the amount of time spent viewing the Site, the number of times a User returns to the Site, and other click-stream or site usage data.
How we use collected information
AQUAhydrate is continually improving the Site and User experience, and we may use the information collected from and about Users for various purposes including:
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users
- To improve customer service: User information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide our products or service. We do not share transaction information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the product or service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To provide Users with targeted offers and advertising on the Site, via email , or on other websites
- To contact Users with information and promotional materials: The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, unsubscribe instructions are provided at the bottom of each email or a User may contact us via our Site.
- To review the usage and operations of our Site
- To addres problems with the Site or our business
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business
We may also use a User’s information as described to the User when we collect it.
How we protect your information
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual and managerial steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about Users. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal information to others. We may share aggregate or anonymous information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers. We may use Service Providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Also, AQUAhydrate may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected from and about Users may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
Third party websites
The Site may have links to third party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such websites.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
Your acceptance of these terms
5870 W. Jefferson Blvd, Suite D
Los Angeles, CA 90016